Monday, August 17, 2009

Some things you should know

I have been remiss in stating that I have been keeping a written journal with my thoughts and feelings.  It is dated and when my hand recovers from the surgery I will be under going tomorrow I will finally be able to upload them to the computer. 

I'm sure many of you have probably been wondering why this has stayed empty and I have been filling it.  It's just that I don't own a laptop and my office is in the garage.  With my Fibro and recently the injury to my hand I have found it easier to write down my thoughts.  My intention is to eventually post them and I will date them accordingly, no worries.

As for the upcoming surgery hmmm.  I am not really worried about the surgery but after the surgery has me a little concerned.  Fibromites just do not handle pain well.   Our pain receptors are totally jacked up and well I guess will we just have to see. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template by Exotic Mommie