Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rebuilding Issues

Today I'm suffering from allergies.  I had to run to CVS to get some Sinus/Allergy meds.  I feel like my nose is a water faucet.  It continues to run as if the handle is broken.

Torrey has slept most of the day.  He is on this really annoying schedule.  I asked him last night,  "...how are we are supposed to rebuild our relationship when one of us is always going to be sleeping?"  I mean really... yesterday he worked from 5pm to 2:30 am, he came home watched a little TV and ate.  He then proceeded to sleep till about 2pm, and then went back to work @ 4:30pm 

I am extremely frustrated but T says he works when the jets fly.  Why do the jets need to be flying @ such off hours.  I want to spend some time with my husband.  We can't re-connect this way! 

Sometimes the AF really irks me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template by Exotic Mommie