Friday, April 10, 2009

We begin again....

Time is always inching forward whether I want it to or not. Life continues whether I have a part in it or not. So I admit I must change even after so many changes. I have yet more to implement. At the suggestion of our marital therapist I'm going in a new direction. After suffering from the ill effects of re-reading my previous blog entries..... I will again begin again

In starting this new blog I will stride in this new direction that my husband and I are traveling. In my new blog I will go forward, ever forward. I have unfortunately in my blogs and in my journal been holding onto the past. Not good.

So we are going to change the direction, reverse course as it were. I was definitely trying to move forward but my thoughts and memories were strangling my progress. I'm not going to say that I'm going to stay out of the past but I will however try with all earnestness to look past those images.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template by Exotic Mommie